Who We Are…
Established in 1984, CRA is a nationally-recognized leader in the fields of homeland security, emergency management, planning, training, and exercises. Our staff is drawn from the communities we serve—including law enforcement, military, fire services, and emergency management, and each of our talented professionals bring real-world experience in preventing and responding to all-hazards emergencies of varying scope, size, and complexity. Our staff of full-time professionals and our nationwide network of “on-call” subject-matter experts are highly regarded for their knowledge and skills in terrorism prevention, critical infrastructure protection and resilience, emergency management, information sharing and intelligence analysis, and law enforcement.
What We Do…
As we enter our fourth decade of existence, CRA continues to be an industry leader in all-hazards training, exercise delivery, and the provision of criminal and intelligence analysts. We remain on the forefront of several national security and preparedness initiatives. We are currently conducting a breakthrough series of active shooter training and exercise projects nationwide. We also staff qualified intelligence and criminal analysts at fusion centers and real-time crime centers and continue expanding programs to secure positions in multiple departments throughout the country.
Since 9/11, we have provided technical assistance to more than 3,000 public agencies and private sector organizations in 50 States, 5 U.S. Territories, and several foreign nations. We have trained more than 150,000 first responders; and successfully conducted well over 1,000 exercises.
Throughout our 30-year history, CRA has supported a variety of Federal, State, local, private, and international clients, including:
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Justice
- United States Marine Corps
- United States Coast Guard
- New York City Police Department
- City of Boston
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Virginia Department of Emergency Management
- New Jersey Office of Homeland Security & Preparedness
- Policia de Puerto Rico (Puerto Rico Police Department)
- Major League Baseball
- National Football League
In addition, CRA has provided extensive training and exercise support for several high-profile National Special Security Events (NSSE), including:
- The 2009 and 2005 Presidential Inaugurations
- 2004 G8 Summit in Sea Island, GA
- 2004 Republican National Convention in New York City
- 2004 Democratic National Convention in Boston
- 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics in Salt Lake City